DISCLAIMER: I do not claim the rights to any of the photos above.
Not sure what to get your special lady for Valentine’s day? Don’t sweat it! Here is a fail proof gift guide to her heart! And if the price is too high you can always find alternatives of these ideas.
- Put her in a gorgeous, flowy dress and take her out!Keep in mind her figure and pick out something flattering that she’ll feel good in all night. Hint, skater dresses look amazing in every size! And Other Stories braided dress $145
2. You can never go wrong with some body care. Try bath oils, moisturizers, body scrubs, or bubble bath; something to help her feel pampered and relaxed that she may not usually get herself. Anthropologie Rica soaking stones $36 |Anthropologie Palermo body scrub $44
3. Is it just me or does a matching set of pj’s help you sleep better? Try dome soft matching pajamas in her favorite color or print. Eberjey Sketchy Spots Cami $74 | Eberjey Sketchy Spots Sleep Pants $79
4. How well do you know her? Do you know her favorite lipstick brand and shade? Maybe it’s time to have a peek into her makeup brand and get her a refill. Rouge Dior 951 Absolute matte $35
5. Never let anyone tell you that classic is dead. Sure it’s a stereotype but I have yet to see a full, untouched box of chocolates. She’ll appreciate the sweet treat as well as some beautiful flowers to brighter up her day.
#vdaywiththegrey on instagram and show off your Valentine’s day plans!